• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Quiz

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
1. )Solar Frost - How many exits are there from spawn. idk like 12
2. ) Holiday Resort- How many other crafting tables are there on this map besides the one at spawn? Four airfield (above) beach watersides roller coaster
3. )Icarus - What block is the planet made of? brown mushroom
4. ) Valleyside University- There is a dispenser that gives you an? An iron axe and iron pants (with that potion)
*Bonus* I also believe there are some various gold swords and also one dispenser that gives you an enderpearl,but I could not be a dispenser
5. ) TSG 2 - There is a DELICIOUS cake on this map! Where is it? Mines You have to push down a minecart. Also in that window by barn

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
1. )Solar Frost - How many exits are there from spawn. idk like 12
2. ) Holiday Resort- How many other crafting tables are there on this map besides the one at spawn? Four airfield (above) beach watersides roller coaster
3. )Icarus - What block is the planet made of? brown mushroom
4. ) Valleyside University- There is a dispenser that gives you an? An iron axe and iron pants (with that potion)
*Bonus* I also believe there are some various gold swords and also one dispenser that gives you an enderpearl,but I could not be a dispenser
5. ) TSG 2 - There is a DELICIOUS cake on this map! Where is it? Mines You have to push down a minecart. Also in that window by barn
You got 3/5 message me if you want answers thank you for doing the quiz c:

Crimson

Experienced
Reaction score
1. )Solar Frost - How many exits are there from spawn?
Around 10+
2. ) Holiday Resort- How many other crafting tables are there on this map besides the one at spawn?
I have literally no idea- maybe around 4?
3. )Icarus - What block is the planet made of?
Mushroom Block :D
4. ) Valleyside University- There is a dispenser that gives you an?
Iron axe, Instant health potion (splash), and Iron leggings
5. ) TSG 2 - There is a DELICIOUS cake on this map! Where is it?
Window of the barnhouse.

Second Section - Forums

1. ) What section of the Forums have the most Discussions? I really don't know, probably Community Corner.
2. ) What is MCGamer's best thread? The face one
3. ) What is razzledgirl responsible for? I have no idea
4. ) Who is the best Artist in the MCSG community? FinsGraphics
5. ) What is best clan? Gonna have to go with Apex on this one.

PS: I really should learn more about the forums c:

Bcuzimbored1243

Diamond
Reaction score
Maps-
1. 16?
2. 4
3. Brown Mushroom block
4. enderpeal, there is also one that gives you a splash health pot, iron pants, and an iron axe, another that gives you a gold sword, and there use to be one that gave you a golden apple and a drinkable health pot (You should specify which)
5. Right in the window of the building on the right of the farm

Forums-
1. Clans and teams
2. The Show yourself thread
3. not too sure, I think its either creative or building
4. NO IDEA
5. Rebels is considered the best

Brigade

Career
Reaction score
CrispDesire's MCSG Quiz

This time a made a MCSG quiz , for look what level of MCSG Knowledge do you
have. I think this test it's so easy , but i decide to share it for see if you
guys can pass it. There are 2 sections First 'Maps' Second 'Forums.
That's all good luck and comment the quiz and I will give you your score c:

First Section - Maps

1. )Solar Frost - How many exits are there from spawn.
2. ) Holiday Resort- How many other crafting tables are there on this map besides the one at spawn?
3. )Icarus - What block is the planet made of?
4. ) Valleyside University- There is a dispenser that gives you an?
5. ) TSG 2 - There is a DELICIOUS cake on this map! Where is it?

Second Section - Forums

1. ) What section of the Forums have the most Discussions?
2. ) What is MCGamer's best thread?
3. ) What is razzledgirl responsible for?
4. ) Who is the best Artist in the MCSG community?
5. ) What is best clan?​
4got10 was best clan

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The funny thing is that I just finished grading the December moderator quiz. We might be out of school, but quizzes are everywhere!

I have an issue with some of the questions, though. Specifically, all of the ones in Section 2.

1. The forum section with the most discussions is actually not viewable by non-staff members. So this question technically has two answers, depending on your level of forum access.
2. Subjective. If you are asking what thread has the most Likes, the question should be reworded as such.
3. Multiple answer question. Razz's responsibilities are quite varied, and many answers exist for her many responsibilities. If you are asking for her initial or her primary responsibility, the question should be reworded as such.
4. Subjective. If you are asking what artist's thread has the most Likes, the question should be reworded as such.
5. Subjective. If you are asking what clan has the most Wins, the question should be reworded as such. Remember to clarify whether you are considering disbanded clans or only active clans as well.
I'm watching Sherlock as I write this and imagined this all in his voice. Oh that would be fantastic to hear...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci