• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Questions #2 - Youtubing and Streaming.

Do you like this series that I am making?

• Total voters

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello, this is the second MCSG Question thread in the series. This is about Youtubing and Streaming. You just have to answer the questions and maybe give a little statement/paragraph about why and what you think about your answer.

Question 1 - What do you think is a decent amount of subs? Why would you think of it as this way.

Question 2 - What do you think is a decent amount of viewers when you livestream on twitch or somewhere else?

Optional Question - How much subs do you have now? What is the name of your Youtube channel? (I might sub :p)

Mine:
1) I think that 1000 subs in youtube is a really big milestone but 10,000 is really a good target since you get VIP in lots of servers without needing to pay.

2) I think that 1000 is already a good and decent amount but 10,000 is really the best target if I ever wanted to be a Streamer.

Optional Question - I don't have a youtube account :/

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
1: Anything over 2,500 subs is a decent amount
2: 100 is pretty dang good for a livestream. (If you mean followers, 500)
3: I have 524 subs right now. (its in my signature)

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm too lazy to copy paste the questions and stuff, but I'll say that I've always had a dream to have an amazing youtube channel with 10,000 subs.

:)
I don't want to be something HUGE like TheBajanCanadian, something exactly like Huahwi's channel would be amazing. :) :)

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1: Anything over 2,500 subs is a decent amount
2: 100 is pretty dang good for a livestream. (If you mean followers, 500)
3: I have 524 subs right now. (its in my signature)
Suscribed a longggg time ago :)
I'm too lazy to copy paste the questions and stuff, but I'll say that I've always had a dream to have an amazing youtube channel with 10,000 subs.

:)
I don't want to be something HUGE like TheBajanCanadian, something exactly like Huahwi's channel would be amazing. :) :)
mhm. :)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Question 1 - Probably anything over 10 000 subscribers. It's the milestone when your channel really begins to grow very fast. All the channels that have around 1 000 subscribers are usually people with those stupid pre-made intro templates and produce content on a sparse basis. I think once you reach 10k, it's more of a job than a past-time and Youtubers become more religious when uploading.

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Question 1 - Probably anything over 10 000 subscribers. It's the milestone when your channel really begins to grow very fast. All the channels that have around 1 000 subscribers are usually people with those stupid pre-made intro templates and produce content on a sparse basis. I think once you reach 10k, it's more of a job than a past-time and Youtubers become more religious when uploading.
Yep, I agree with you about the 10000 sub milestone point. :D

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Especially when they aren't Youtube wh*res and not ask for likes and comments in all their videos.
I don't get why people ask for likes. If I do youtube, I won't be that kind of person. I don't want to call it cocky, but you won't get money or anything from likes or dislikes.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't get why people ask for likes. If I do youtube, I won't be that kind of person. I don't want to call it cocky, but you won't get money or anything from likes or dislikes.
Actually I think you do when you get partnered with Youtube, but still. Nobody likes a video because the person tells you to. If they do, then that's quite dumb. Etho, as an example, never asked once for any likes or comments or subscriptions or ANYTHING yet he has over 1 million subscribers.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
If you are partnered with youtube you get paid for the amount of views, likes and comments. 1 like is equal to one view, same goes with the comment. This means that 1 viewer on your video could get you triple the money if they like and comment on your video aswell.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Especially when they aren't Youtube wh*res and not ask for likes and comments in all their videos.
Lots of YouTubers (including myself) ask for likes and comments, deal with it. I've never had a negative comment about it, and I believe that if I didn't ask I would get slightly less likes and comments. I know that when I'm watching a video I will completely forget about liking it, then if they ask for it and I have enjoyed the video I usually click the like button.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci