• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Questions #2 - Youtubing and Streaming.

Do you like this series that I am making?

• Total voters

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Lots of YouTubers (including myself) ask for likes and comments, deal with it. I've never had a negative comment about it, and I believe that if I didn't ask I would get slightly less likes and comments. I know that when I'm watching a video I will completely forget about liking it, then if they ask for it and I have enjoyed the video I usually click the like button.
I just find it annoying IMO, I mean if you have a little thing in your outro saying to like it or whatever then I won't really mind, but if you talk about it INSIDE the video itself then it get's a little excessive. Youtubers like ChimneySwift11 overdo it, but I don't watch your videos so I don't really know. I only like videos when they deserve a like, and seeing it in the video doesn't make a difference for me.

L

Lululioness

I honestly think that as long as you enjoy what you're making for YouTube or you enjoy streaming, and that YOU'RE happy with your followers/subscribers and likes and views, it's great c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci