• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG practice pvp server.

Would you like to see MCSG have a practice PVP server?

• Total voters

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I like this idea but the problem is that its already expensive having the ammount of servers we already have, it wouldnt take too much time untill this training server gets filled up and people start asking for more, wich is probably, and will never be, a priority.
As much as Id like to (my combat skills suck :p) it not likely to happen, it would be more costs to worry about and for a specific part of the comunity whereas updates should be for everybody.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes I actually meant to put a few of these things in the post :p. At least 1 server per EU, US etc would be very helpful :).

I see the problem where servers may fill up very quickly and we may need more pvp servers, but the same works with regular servers and whatnot. I think if they make it like.. 50 players per server, it will work out fine. It will kinda just suck for non donors to get in. Just as it is for non donors to get into mcsg servers sometimes.

As far as leaderboards, I think it would be best if we kept those out, because players would start taking it wayyyy too serious. It would become its own personal game, instead of a pvp practice server.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I would say Yes, honestly this is a really good idea, most people tend to practice their PvP on Roxbot, but the NCP is so different! This is a really good idea :)
Exactly. I trained on Roxbot myself, and got really good on that server.. came back to MCSG and lost like 10 straight games :p. It's so much different.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
This is an amazing idea! I practice on so many servers, but MCSG pvp is so different that the training wasn't even worthwhile. There should be a set of, let's say 5-10 servers that are on the server list. Once you join them, after the lobby, you'd all spawn, in deathmatch, on one map, and all have the same gear. You'd fight to death and the winner gets no credit at all (since it's just practice).
Love the idea!

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
This is an amazing idea! I practice on so many servers, but MCSG pvp is so different that the training wasn't even worthwhile. There should be a set of, let's say 5-10 servers that are on the server list. Once you join them, after the lobby, you'd all spawn, in deathmatch, on one map, and all have the same gear. You'd fight to death and the winner gets no credit at all (since it's just practice).
Love the idea!
Yeah I like the same gear and whatnot :). A definate agree there. But, I dun think there would be a lobby or anything. It would just be kind of just log in.. and fight :p. If it was lobby and whatnot.. then ppl would always have to wait.. and that would become a hastle.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah I like the same gear and whatnot :). A definate agree there. But, I dun think there would be a lobby or anything. It would just be kind of just log in.. and fight :p. If it was lobby and whatnot.. then ppl would always have to wait.. and that would become a hastle.
Maybe there would be a 10-30 sec break between each match, where everybody would be in a lobby. Like if you have to go to the bathroom, or you want something to eat, or something like that. The lobby definitely won't be 3 minutes.

jmarks789

Spectator
Reaction score
I like the idea. I like it even more because it was suggested by a person who looks like me.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
well, the way I was thinking, is when you log in, you have a bit of "safe zone" where you can't pvp. So you can go there for a short period of time if you have to go afk or talk to someone etc.

But since these pvp servers will be full alot, there should be a time limit to how long you can go without actually..fighting. This will stop players from just sitting in the practice pvp servers and let some other players join.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci