• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mcsg please fix the rubber band server lag

nobodylikesyou

Spectator
Reaction score
srry for the late reply. all my settings are made so that i have maximum performance... fast, short render distance and no clouds

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Change your performance to max FPS and install the optifine mod.

cootoopro

Survivor
Reaction score
This rubber banding is a direct effect of nocheat plus. This happens because the plugin thinks your hacking when you are hit and knockd forwards. If you are spint jumping and being hit you probably will rubber band if you don have such a good connection. To prevent this:
-try not to sprint jump around in fights
-also in fights dont jump(unless you have a sure crit) as you get knocked further away and the plugin will think yu are flying/speed hacking
-use it to your advantage. People will chase you, you get rubber banded and run in the opposite direction(saved my lfe tonnes of times)
Im sick and tired of these threads. You will still get rubber banded but so will hackers, hackers get rubber banded more than any other players.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci