• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG official application on App Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As it seems as though mcsg has a lot of money, they don't. The amount of people that play mcsg (1.7 mil) and compare that to the amount of donors, that is a little amount. Plus paying all the server hosters. this is a lot of money >.<

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
As it seems as though mcsg has a lot of money, they don't. The amount of people that play mcsg (1.7 mil) and compare that to the amount of donors, that is a little amount. Plus paying all the server hosters. this is a lot of money >.<
They actually do. Where do you think they got the money for 200+ new servers?

And I would disagree about the mobile site. I use it more often than my computer.

tamami55imazu

Diamond
Reaction score

And I would disagree about the mobile site. I use it more often than my computer.
it isn't useful for me to use mobile site.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
I heard a group of users were working on an android MCSG app, and it might get ported to apple products, but I don't know this for sure.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score

"200 servers" is only 8 physical servers - 25 servers can fit per physical server (node).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci