• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Memes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm glad that you do. I feel a little bad doing this but someone needs to. Figured I might as well do it seeing as I've got nothing to lose. I'm tired of the sr. Staff being all high and mighty. We all know half the crap that goes on with the staff is complete bs anyway. I'm just going to say it as well, some of the new mods shouldn't be mods at all, I'm perfectly fine with being denied as I wouldn't want to have work under the sr staff anyway. Some of the new mods are great, but we all know that they've gone with quantity over quality here, and they've just chosen new mods that they can manipulate more easily, i know I pharsed it weirdly but you should get my point. another thng is that does anyone else find it funny how Team Elite indirectly controls mcsg? A good percentage of team elite are mods, and one of the most recent people to recieve sr mod, wooders, is a well liked member of team elite, he was given Sr mod even though he has only been a mod for about 2 months, and the fact that he is friends with the leaders of Team Elite, who happen to be sr mods is an awfully nice coincidence.
In b4 removed ;3 but I totally agree <3

branone

Career
Reaction score
I know I'm going to get in trouble for this but it's gone on long enough, someone needs to say something. I regret nothing.

If you disagree please tell me.
It's perfectly fine to hold your own opinion as everyone is entitled to their own. However posting it as a meme may not be the best way to go about it. If your intentions are to raise everyones awareness of the matter then that is understandable but I believe this isn't necessarily the best place to discuss a potential solution. Maybe post a thread in 'Survival Games Discussions'?

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's perfectly fine to hold your own opinion as everyone is entitled to their own. However posting it as a meme may not be the best way to go about it. If your intentions are to raise everyones awareness of the matter then that is understandable but I believe this isn't necessarily the best place to discuss a potential solution. Maybe post a thread in 'Survival Games Discussions'?
I see what you mean, but what would be the point? The thread would just be locked and I would accomplish nothing. Just try not to think of it as a meme, think of more as a political cartoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci