• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG / MCGamer Pocket Edition Server !

LeaderTolga

Spectator
Reaction score
Request to MCGamer Network:

Hello MCGamer admins. I have a request for you.

I was playing Minecraft on computer, but now that I'm playing Minecraft Pocket Edition on tablet.

I want something from you:
That MCGamer MCPE server.

Because, I think, you will be best populer server on MCPE if you will open MCGamer MCPE server!

My friends and me, we want this. If you made this we will happen happy !

If you are the best server in Minecraft, you can also easily the best on MCPE ...

Notify: But I least I know enough English language, I hope you understand my wish and fulfill my request, you bring hope :)
If the subject if I opened the wrong place, you can move this issue to the right section!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I highly doubt we could form a good Survival Games plugin for MCPE, but if there is enough support it may be worth a shot.

roygator14

Career
Reaction score
I highly doubt we could form a good Survival Games plugin for MCPE, but if there is enough support it may be worth a shot.
It is EXTREMELY hard to create a Plugin for MCPE anyways.
It will cost more money, and their wouldn't be enough Support behind this idea anyways.

LightAura

Platinum
Reaction score
This is a good idea, but unfortunately, I doubt it will happen. Plugins for MCPE are extremely hard to make. Also, it would be way more money to host the AU, US, and EU networks on MCPE, aswell as PC Minecraft.

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Devs waste their time on stupid stuff like 1v1 sg. Why can't we have better updates like this. The only good update they did recently was 1.7 return.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci