• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Map: Medieval Grounds

Do you like this map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pibexpibe

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to Medieval Grounds, the First Map by Team Triton!

In the Medieval-Renaissance era, a newly established settlement has been created by the Armlorian King, Sir Armlo. He is so caught up in his focus on his kingdom that he isn't aware of the active volcano by the sea and of the rebel uprising.....

Features: 294 Radius
- A generous amount of Tier 2's
-Land that has been terraformed by hand - All land is custom made for the map and made on a Water World Template
-Easter Eggs!

Cornucopia:
2014-09-20_14.44.49.png

Castle:
2014-09-20_14.44.27.png

Ship Port:
2014-09-20_14.45.28.png

Town of Armloria:
2014-09-20_14.58.51.png

Forest and Farm:
2014-09-20_14.45.54.png

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/a8898n21le99528/Medieval+Grounds+Final.zip

Map made by: Team Triton
Team Leader: pibexpibe
Head Builder: RamyP
Main Designer: hwangster & mclightning261
Team Admin: Pokerup1
Terraformers: Longshot771, Spyker454 & RamyP
Redstoner: Jolt_Gaming
Assistant Builders: R3VISION & RAsharks99

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I think it needs a lot of detail to make it more appealing. It is not bad but need more work. Mcsg maps require a lot more work.

pibexpibe

Diamond
Reaction score
I think it needs a lot of detail to make it more appealing. It is not bad but need more work. Mcsg maps require a lot more work.
Could you please be more specific? I worked on this map for 3 months and I want it to be perfect, haha

cogstoper01

Spectator
Reaction score
So here's what I think: the castle COULD be bigger, but that's just a suggestion. In the story you mentioned a volcano, another suggestion, you could add that too. The town could have more buildings, maybe a barracks? As I said, suggestions.

Thx if u do this

ThePsychoSpyder

Quantum
Reaction score
I think if you made the buildings more detailed and added terraforming, it would look fantastic. Also, just a suggestion, but maybe make the castle walls less square. Great work!

bydeezz

Spectator
Reaction score
Its looks hmm something missing. There areno details :( work again

pibexpibe

Diamond
Reaction score
So here's what I think: the castle COULD be bigger, but that's just a suggestion. In the story you mentioned a volcano, another suggestion, you could add that too. The town could have more buildings, maybe a barracks? As I said, suggestions.

Thx if u do this
There is a volcano I forgot the screenshot and the castle is about.... 80 blocks out? If you download the map you will see all of it

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I really admire your project, and I mean a heck lot as well, I would hope for it to be on the MCGamer Survival games as well! However, there could have been just a little more detail, on the castle picture, I noticed that there isn't too much design on it, however it can be changed by adding a bit more block variation towards it, also, the walls that represent the border, you can go crazy creative with it! Add any design, just add more block variation, maybe a little more grass detail on some cliffs would seem interesting too. But I do wish you the best of luck! :)

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
this...... ....look at the block variation, look at the dome... look at how blocky it looks
more building technique is needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci