• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Maker Updates

elmagarate

Platinum
Reaction score
Love the new features. But i'd rather see more Anti-Cheat updates tbh. The current Anti-Cheat is just not doing the trick yet when it comes to blocking kill aura, speed, etc. users. Plus there's still a bit too much knockback and the reach is too far but yeah, Good Update.

Untiring

Survivor
Reaction score
The update is aaaa-mazing so far!! I'm really enjoying these things, and that the community is willing to give opinions and help! :cry: :crying:

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Well done! I am extremely impressed with how quickly these updates have been coming along. I cannot wait to try out these new features and to see what has yet to come here at MCGamer. Keep up the good work!

Ronan

Survivor
Reaction score
Here is an idea:
Stop adding new stuff, and fix your server.

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Nice update, could work a bit more on other things, but looks cool.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Keep up the good work with this mcsg maker :) I feel like with time, it's going to become HUGE with youtubers so they can play games with fans and whatnot :).

Great great addition to the servers that just keeps getting better. Nice having something fun to play away from all the tryhards.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci