• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Lagging?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmagarate

Platinum
Reaction score
Anyone else been noticing that MCSG has been lagging alot recently? Me and my friends have been noticing that we drop to a 3 bar quite frequently now.

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It is lagging, but so is badlion hence being the server hosts' fault.

elmagarate

Platinum
Reaction score
It is lagging, but so is badlion hence being the server hosts' fault.
Badlion and MCSG don't share the same server host.. And it's only badlion's potpvp that lags. Their UHC is fine.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Is it lag in game? Because I know that the hub is laggy.. In game is normal for me, I mean that is still pretty bad, since I have horrible internet and live on an island ;-;

elmagarate

Platinum
Reaction score
Is it lag in game? Because I know that the hub is laggy.. In game is normal for me, I mean that is still pretty bad, since I have horrible internet and live on an island ;-;
Yeah it's the whole server lagging. And I know it's not me cause it's happening to all my other friends

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
Yeah it's the whole server lagging. And I know it's not me cause it's happening to all my other friends
I'm thinking it may be a Mojang related issue rather than the servers host. My minecraft has been doing some weird shizzle for the last week or more.

elmagarate

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm thinking it may be a Mojang related issue rather than the servers host. My minecraft has been doing some weird shizzle for the last week or more.
I'm fine on other servers tho. It's just MCSG that's been super laggy recently.

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Actual games of SG and SoloSG alike are perfectly fine for me, although I'm noticing a bit of lag in the "more full" hubs and just a little bit on Battlegrounds. I'm not experiencing lag on any other servers, hopefully it'll fix itself when the servers auto restart, whenever they do that. :)

If it gets noticeably laggy I'll let a developer know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci