• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprosgam

Spectator
Reaction score
Can someone do something about the hackers on this server... Like it's just about ridiculous now. Every single game I play, not even exaggerating, EVERY single game I play there is someone with forcefield or water walking or fly or whatever they have on. Like this server isn't even fun anymore because I could just predict the whole game; get a bunch of stuff and get hyped for the win you are about to get, but then oh wait! There's a hacker, looks like that win will never happen. <- EVERY SINGLE GAME. The anticheat on this server is absolute beyond horrendous.
MCSG please do something about this cause me and literally all my friends can't even stand playing anymore even though this is our favorite server to play on, yet lately it's really not anymore.

Lis

Career
Reaction score
You can report the hackers and do your part as well. :) That will definitely help decrease the amount.

Joey | Feiyr

Experienced
Reaction score
Have you tried poking a moderator/staff member the link to the evidence on the MCGamer teamspeak?

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Step one download fraps
Step two record the hacking using hacks
Step three report to moderator
Step four no crying about hackers

UsEssence

Experienced
Reaction score
Step 1 learn how to take no knockback
Step 2 become a god at pvp
Step 3 exchange hits while block hitting against the hacker
Plan b
Secondary spam

Vyingly

ugfrerefvbgfyreghjfre fgrhfvregbh
Reaction score
Guaranteed financial tutorials on hacking is a food composed up of salt, beans an aspic Jell-o Jell-o Jell-o Jell-o Jell-o Jell-o Jell-o Jell-o Jell-o Jell-o Jell-o Jell-o Jell-o Jell-o Jell-o Jell-o Jell-o Jell-o Jell-o Jell-o

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Can someone do something about the hackers on this server... Like it's just about ridiculous now. Every single game I play, not even exaggerating, EVERY single game I play there is someone with forcefield or water walking or fly or whatever they have on. Like this server isn't even fun anymore because I could just predict the whole game; get a bunch of stuff and get hyped for the win you are about to get, but then oh wait! There's a hacker, looks like that win will never happen. <- EVERY SINGLE GAME. The anticheat on this server is absolute beyond horrendous.
MCSG please do something about this cause me and literally all my friends can't even stand playing anymore even though this is our favorite server to play on, yet lately it's really not anymore.
Your not wrong, I have seen no mods do anything about the hackers on AU they have been playing for days I think Goldsminer and Swoopz have banned 2-3 over the last day but there is still so many, I don't want to report or poke a mod in the teamspeak to do it because 95% they don't do it even if you ask them too because they are busy!

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
It's not like this problem is new, we always have problems with hackers, which is why we have an anti-cheat, moderators to hunt down hackers and community events such as the Open Clean Sweep to try and minimise the amount of hackers on the servers. However like a virus, hacked clients evolve, being able to bypass anti-cheats and seem less suspicious, it's a constant cat and mouse game and as hard as we try, we can't fully get rid of all the hackers.

No I do everytime but absolutely nothing happens.
If you have any evidence that a moderator is not doing their job send it to sr staff. I can assure you 90% of the hackers that are reported end up getting banned. Just because you can't see what happens behind the scenes in the staff team doesn't mean we don't do anything.

Hackers will always be an issue, and instead of complaining about them why don't you give us a hand, if you report at least one hacker and he gets banned, there is one less hacker that can ruin the fun.

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci