• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG got even more pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So saying Fu bich is swearing, find me a dictionary stating what fu means in the proper term, and bich, exactly nothing.
Pronounce it out loud. Imagine a child going up and asking what that meant. Technicality isn't relevant.

Skabeh

Survivor
Reaction score
Anyways, I'm not here to argue about the decision just stating how sad some staff is, I know this is not the way of getting my Friend rank back, but idc about my rank hahahaha.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Let's say some of the decisions of certain MCGamer staff are very... Questionable. I'm not talking about everyone, but some really could decide more fair and treat everyone the same.

Skabeh

Survivor
Reaction score
Pronounce it out loud. Imagine a child going up and asking what that meant. Technicality isn't relevant.
I did and it sounded pretty retarded, if I find it sounds retarded can't imgaine a young kid playing MCSG, probvably gonna go insane repeating a phrase that doesn't mean anything, try it, say it out loud.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
"Fu Bich" breaks the rules in multiple ways.

• It bypasses filter
  • It's swearing
  • If directed at someone, is harassment (no matter if it be a joke)

We have rules for a reason. If you find them pathetic, then so be it. But if you insist to play here, abide by our rules.

Thread Locked as it can easily cause flame.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's sad as we are one of the few communities who cares about the content of the chats. "Fu Bich"... honestly I think you answered your own question and this flame thread wasn't needed. If you don't like it, please dirty up another communities chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci