• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mcsg Eu....

_LiamDoesPvP

Platinum
Reaction score
I am not even going to respond with a long paragraph comment because these threads have been made many times and there is nothing to be done. The moderators do the best they can.[/QUOTE
I was just mad i understand Know its not the servers fault its Minecraft in general The only ppl who Could really stop this is mojang

SuperYoshi

Platinum
Reaction score
Have problems with hackers? Report them! We can't get rid of hackers but we can reduce the amount!

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Ok....

I honestly love people like you, because there is a cookie cutter answer I can give you that really doesn't require me to think much.

Firstly, you complaining here does the same amount of good at getting rid of hackers as the Costa Rican flag sitting on my desk. Absolutely nothing. You know what does get rid of hackers?

You

If you record hackers, and report them in the "Report Abuse" section, then it will be simple and easy to get rid of hackers. Since you appear to be a god at finding hackers, the community as a whole would appreciate you doing this, as there would be many less hackers. You not doing this and complaining here instead actually lets the hackers thrive. They get to play 2-4 more games before a good member of our community gets a mod or reports them: you doing nothing just makes the problem worse.

Try and help us all.

-Demon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci