• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mcsg Eu....

_LiamDoesPvP

Platinum
Reaction score
Mcsg Kinda need To reduce the hackers on eu maybe if the mods actually played games they would be able to see the hackers US players Laugh when they play on eu Because of the 4-5 hackers a game This is why people loose interest in mcsg Also the no cheat dosnt help Fighting hackers is insanely hard when you cant get within 6 blocks because of the op hits you get , This is leading to a lack of competitiveness

Leave arguments Down Below

theamazinggeek

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't find hackers all that hard to kill actually. I just bow spam then and light them up if they get close.

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
Mcsg Kinda need To reduce the hackers on eu maybe if the mods actually played games they would be able to see the hackers US players Laugh when they play on eu Because of the 4-5 hackers a game This is why people loose interest in mcsg Also the no cheat dosnt help Fighting hackers is insanely hard when you cant get within 6 blocks because of the op hits you get , This is leading to a lack of competitiveness

Leave arguments Down Below
There is a large number of active mods on EU, most of time you will find them disguised or in GM. Due to the unprecedented rapid growth of the EU network, there has been a huge influx of hackers - the staff team are working tirelessly to remedy this. To help, if you believe a user is hacking record them and then report them here, using this template.

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
It always makes me laugh when people make threads about the amount of hackers. There will always be hackers, people can always find ways to make clients for this game, because it is so easy to do it. The staff are doing they're best, saying that there are none playing is such an exaggeration. That can never be an excuse anyway, because you can simply poke a moderator on TeamSpeak and they will deal with the situation.

Reaction score
You can't just "reduce hackers", mate. Sorry. If they bother you that badly, either get on Teamspeak and report them to a moderator/record them and link the video in a "report abuse". Or stop playing, because the hackers are never going to be gone.

H

HuntyB88

I think you do have a valid point, but it's not like every hacker can be seen by one moderator. The Moderators here at MCGamer try their very hardest to make the community a safe and friendly environment. But the problem is people usually never speak up about hackers. So if no one speaks up and tells a moderator or if they don't record the issue no actions can be taken. Another thing is that the hacker can hack one game and never hack again, it just depends. Hackers, depending on how good they are, can get away with it for a very long time. So I think everyone needs to stick up for the community they love and start making a difference. ( If you have never been banned for over a day, and are 14+ apply for moderator! :) )

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Very simply put, if you want to get rid of the hackers, do your part. If you find a hacker, don't just simply rage quit, download fraps or bandicam (both free) and record that hacker and send it to a moderator. If you can't download either of those, you can always get on teamspeak and poke a moderator to help. There are always people who can help you out with a hacker.

Mods can't be in every single game every single day. They do their part, we all need to do ours also.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I am not even going to respond with a long paragraph comment because these threads have been made many times and there is nothing to be done. The moderators do the best they can.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci