• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG at its prime

Matt | Hypr

Platinum
Reaction score
2013-2014 was the legit best time i had on mcsg. When Huahwi was still a small youtuber, and like all the OG ppl were still here :/ now there is like no one that i can enjoy with differnt content its like all mcsg youtuber has to do sg i dont understand. Honestly JustAHotDog has became my fav youtuber because he is like the only mcsg youtuber who can make me laugh. I miss the old mcsg! Maybe one day it will get better. for now its like ;-;

StatsIV

Platinum
Reaction score
MCSGv1/BETA
Yeah same for me. There was no hub, no tryhards, and barley any hackers. The good ole' days. I remember when you had to type each mcsg in your add server list. Example: us.mcsg.13 or something like that, I can't really remember that good. But you had to go to the forum and check if there was a game playing and it would tell you what server ass well. Ah the good ole' days. Obvi the account I used was not this and was a diff account that I forgot the name of :)

MovieBJames

Survivor
Reaction score
That's I how I felt when making this thread, arnd you are entirely right. But because I only came back to MCSG in Nov 2014 I still don't truly know these guys xD. Just wanted to see how people felt about MCSG in different times.

Pacador

Platinum
Reaction score
I miss the old hubs back in 2013 - 2014, especially hub 8 and a lot of people could agree with that on the US side of the servers. There would be a bit of drama there but you'd still see your friends in that hub. I don't think much has changed apart from updates. I still enjoy being on the server despite people being rude and and disobeying the rules.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
January 2014 - November 2014 was MCSG at its prime in my opinion.

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
2013 to early 2014 I believe was when MCSG was at its prime.

Especially in AU, it's really easy to notice change, because we're that community that's extremely close. When people leave, everyone feels angst.

I personally believe that they should scrap 'MCGamer'. This whole AntVenom thing ruined the image of what MCSG really is: A Survival Games server with a kick-ass plugin.
They also should improve the Anti-Cheat (which they're doing atm, and I'm sure everyone is appreciating it), as well as squashing those minuscule bugs (notable, the spam filter).

Give a retro aspect by bringing back some old maps (try and convince wronski to allow a clean Wyverns Wake onto the server, bring back SG5, TSG3, FP and SK, and retier them so people will actually play them)

Dynamic Servers suck! At least bring back the normal numbering (AU1, AU2, etc.)

and that old hub...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci