• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG App

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAHotDog

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I feel like I need to say this. Ender_Harold, what you said was extremely inappropriate and uncalled for. You obviously didn't need to say this, and it just caused unnecessary flame.

Kill me now..
This is the quote that started it all. You should never joke about suicide because it is a serious thing. People take their lives every day, and the fact that you even "joked" about it, just makes me sick. I'm just going to assume that you really don't know what suicide is or have never experienced before. And you didn't stop after that. You kept provoking people (which I will be deleting most of them after this post), which makes me think that you just wanted attention. So please next time, think before you post.

What you did was wrong, but if you are truly sorry apologize to the people that you offended. (Zoeticly , billyguy1 , Cat_On_A_Poptart , etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci