• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG "2 Sides of Town"

Do Like this map

• Total voters

mfkiller91

Tribute
Reaction score
http://www.mediafire.com/?4go8aw05b6vie22
This is the url for the download

This map is a very big map that has 2 sides of the area split by a river. There are places that you can be hit off and fall down to the ground and die. There are lots of chests and places to hide. You will have to fight your way up the ladders and buildings to get to the top.

The photos are of an Ariel view and have not been edited or flittered.
The Map trailer:
Hope that you like the map!!!
-mfkiller91

Attachments

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Protop 202: Use screenshots and post them on the forums, also give a description about the map! c:

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd say You should add more bridges to the middle of the corna, make real podiums, otherwise the map is AMAZING good work! :D

mfkiller91

Tribute
Reaction score
I'd say You should add more bridges to the middle of the corna, make real podiums, otherwise the map is AMAZING good work! :D
I have done this and it is ready to be played on if you just click on the link it will take you there!!!!!

awesomedal14

Experienced
Reaction score
Looks amazing. Very good detail and architecture, but just organise your forum thread a bit. Give it some more description, information, even a background storyline. Add more screenshots and a trailer and then it should be accepted easy. Very good work!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci