• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG 1 Year Celebration?

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
CANDYS FUR EVERYONE! And donors.

lol that could actually be fun.
Maybe even set it up so the first week is like that, beta. Second week has the lava arena deathmatch and map 3, and next week map 4 and breeze and Halloween lobby, then how it is today, then an update!
Breeze were first, then Sg4.

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
They came close to the same time from what I remembered. So I just grouped them together :p
Yeah. I remember this times... I started some days before July, but there was still only Sg1-2 :p

No voting sistem...

Then Sg3 comes out. I was so excited when I saw the teaser but I dont like map now. Then breeze comes. It was fun to play (but im sick of it now) and it was overplayed like now. And noone liked Sg4 first :D (Oh I remember how I was waiting for it untill 11Pm here, but they had problems with rendering. It released when I was sleeping then :p)

Then community maps came out and it was a long time untill Sg5.

Oh boyz. Lets have a party for one year.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Chad livestream w/ me and Zeno cuz we's da best.
Actually! We should have the server revert to (the origanal) V1 of the plugin, reinstall the first lobby, and only allow the first version of map 1 & 2 to be played, no voting. BRING OUT THE NOSTALGIA NAO!
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/mcsgv1-vs-mcsgv2.29719/page-2#post-267534

;D

Chad has acknowledged the one year anniversary coming up. Let's see if this is all he does, or if there is more in store. :p

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
5000 radius map with 1000 players.

Do it.
I'm sure that it would take a lot of ram to make that as unlaggy (is that a word?) as the normal 24-player games, but it would be fun... and challanging

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci