• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGN FPS Leaderboard

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
Many people were telling me that they had issues with the "~Vanth" thing. So due to popular request I have stopped doing it.
That's like the legendary thing I simply can't go onto the forums anymore. I wake up everyday saying I'm gonna look at Vanth's forum posts and see his beautiful advice that he gives. To top it off he puts his very on signature thing the ~Vanth. I don't care if people have issues I just want you to be safe okay. This is a place to express yourself and I don't care if people have problems with the ~Vanth I want it on there because my dead dad's name was Vanth and you are my dad and you have just died in my heart since you didn't put ~Vanth on your post. Vanth, let me you something you don't already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! I'm always gonna love you, no matter what. No matter what happens. You're my son and you're my blood. You're the best thing in my life. But until you start believing in yourself, you ain't gonna have a life. You need to persevere and you need to put ~Vanth because you're the only thing I look for in my life. I'm sure Variations and Sportz will agree with my completely you are the forum master.

~Primeval

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
That's like the legendary thing I simply can't go onto the forums anymore. I wake up everyday saying I'm gonna look at Vanth's forum posts and see his beautiful advice that he gives. To top it off he puts his very on signature thing the ~Vanth. I don't care if people have issues I just want you to be safe okay. This is a place to express yourself and I don't care if people have problems with the ~Vanth I want it on there because my dead dad's name was Vanth and you are my dad and you have just died in my heart since you didn't put ~Vanth on your post. Vanth, let me you something you don't already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! I'm always gonna love you, no matter what. No matter what happens. You're my son and you're my blood. You're the best thing in my life. But until you start believing in yourself, you ain't gonna have a life. You need to persevere and you need to put ~Vanth because you're the only thing I look for in my life. I'm sure Variations and Sportz will agree with my completely you are the forum master.

~Primeval
Thats very nice of you, and if you are being in genuine then I really don't know what to say. However, I get the slightest sense you are being sarcastic due to the fact that the people you mentioned hate me. If you are joking then it is not funny as a dead father is a very sensitive subject.

Dexcom

Experienced
Reaction score
oh max frame for me when on lowest settings is about 700-440 fps

Exult

Survivor
Reaction score
i've got 4000 on lowest settings in a single player flatworld, and i usually play on around 1000 on high settings

i have an i5 4690 and an evga nvidia gtx 970, and a 144 Hz monitor ^_^

Variations

Diamond
Reaction score

~Primeval
Vanth idk even know who this dumbass is

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
Thats very nice of you, and if you are being in genuine then I really don't know what to say. However, I get the slightest sense you are being sarcastic due to the fact that the people you mentioned hate me. If you are joking then it is not funny as a dead father is a very sensitive subject.

Why would I joke about you, the iconic forum poster. Vanth you mean so much to me you're just benefiting the community every time you do your ~Vanth thing. I look forward to you become a famous poet one day because at this rate I believe you will. You are probably going to become one of the very best forum posters and you're already iconic. I'm pretty sure 10/10 times i go on the forums I see ~Vanth and that my friend is iconic. You pretty much have this community in a bag. You alone are probably the one who can solve cancer who player the minecraft survival games. Out of all people in the world you are. You are destined for greatness every time you put ~Vanth. What's so symbolic about ~Vanth please tell us young jedi. I want to become just like you and get all the people on the forums to like me by doing something like that can you please help me become iconic? ~Primeval

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci