• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer's Very Own Toontown Guild

Toontown

• Total voters

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Why good day, everybody!

Now if you clicked on this thread it is for, most likely, one of two reasons. You either are a Toontown player that has heard about Toontown Rewritten opening, or you are somebody that just likes to click on things or would like to begin playing Toontown.

For those of you who don't know what Toontown is, let me give a quick briefing. Toontown is, or was, a Disney game created around 2001/2002 for whatever reason, and I heard somewhere it was actually originally geared towards adults :)o). It was probably Disney's most popular game until Club Penguin rolled around. In Toontown you start out as a Toon in Toontown Central and must work your way through the various worlds, or "playgrounds" until you have maxed out everything. You earn levels, or "laff-points" by the tasks you complete and may earn suits to enter boss battles against certain classifications of enemies dressed in fancy suits called Cogs. It closed exactly one year ago, on September 19, 2013 because of lack of income and it was costing Disney too much to upkeep the game (becuase they never updated it :/). This game is very nostalgic for people who may have played it when they were younger and would like to play it again, because frankly, the game is a blast for people of all ages despite its silly or childish theme.

At the outrage of its closing, a team of developers worked to create "Toontown Rewritten" from scratch. They took the game into their own hands and one year later, (today September 19, 2014) released Toontown Rewritten.

Now I myself wasn't too clear on how these guilds were formed, but basically they were just large groups of players who had a common interest towards something. Therefore today I present to you The MCGamer Toontown Guild!

Basically what this will be is an organization of Toons (of any skill level or experience) that would like to hang out and play some Toontown occasionally, maybe working together on common tasks, or forming to defeat the mighty boss-cogs and farm some sell/cash/law/boss suit experience (when we get them).

If you're interested, simply say so and possibly later I will create some kind of application so that we may band in a more organized way.

For now, if you're interested simply state so in the comments and I'll compile a list. Feel free to add some contact information, either here or in a PM, and let's get cracka-lackin!

Devblock

-=- UPDATES -=-

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Apart form the Toontown section of DisneyLand, I have never heard of this before. I guess this is what they named the section of the park after lol.

N

Nafeynafe

Yes! For weeks now I've been scheduling playtimes, and one time I played for the full six hours then immediately scheduled a new playtime! xD I didn't think anyone on the MCG forums would've heard of Rewritten :D I only have around 30 laff points, because mainly I just mess around and with my extreme OCD, I uncovered the whole map (Im not the only one, right?)

Anyways, sign me up :D

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
I have 69 fag points.. Does that count?

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Unfortunately I have never heard of ToonTown before, but my gosh does it sound interesting. I would love to begin eventually, but I guess I have to start at the beginning. xP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci