• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer's Very Own Toontown Guild

Toontown

• Total voters

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Man I played this game for 5 years and with the worst possible computer, this hits the spot I love that game..just this year I remembered it and tried to download it again when I found out It was GONE now that this is up, I might try it out with you guys!

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Omg...is ToonTown that game that used to run those commercials with all the cartoony characters all the time?

OMG!!! I remember that commercial popping up EVERY TIME!! I never got to play it, though, those were my Club Penguins days.

But thanks for the blast from the past! Man, I completely forgot about this.

Reaction score
Meh I tried it again and reminds me of Club Penguin again... I don't find the entertainment I used to have as a kid.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Club Penguin>ToonVillage, Town. What ever.
I think it just depends on what you played.. I mean, I played Toontown and when I tried to play Club Penguin I thought it was really stupid, so I'm sure a lot of Club Penguin players probably thought Toontown was really stupid when they tried to play it :p

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Never played Toontown. I got hooked on the club penguin. Then panfu came.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci