• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer's Best Thread - "Show Yourself"

Levah

District 13
Reaction score

Ayyo, haven't posted a picture in here in almost two years.

Still waiting for Aeruner to post one though.
Your stubble reminded me of mount Everest...

Judge all you want, Im secure.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score

Ayyo, haven't posted a picture in here in almost two years.

Still waiting for Aeruner to post one though.
You haven't seen what Aeruner looks like? One of the last nights I talked to him, he went into a google hangout with me. :p

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
You haven't seen what Aeruner looks like? One of the last nights I talked to him, he went into a google hangout with me. :p
I hope you weren't in such a crazy state of shock so you could take a screenshot!? I'd trade my TS voice files for a pic of aeruner!

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
what's this about ts voice files
Rumor has it I recorded a voiceover for all of the teamspeak messages. I gave it to one person, then he gave it to one other. I don't think anyone else has them. I still use them as a joke, but its always a little weird hearing me tell myself "CyanVolt scum has joined your channel". These are old school lol.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Rumor has it I recorded a voiceover for all of the teamspeak messages. I gave it to one person, then he gave it to one other. I don't think anyone else has them. I still use them as a joke, but its always a little weird hearing me tell myself "CyanVolt scum has joined your channel". These are old school lol.
i'd like to see these bad boys in action

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I hope you weren't in such a crazy state of shock so you could take a screenshot!? I'd trade my TS voice files for a pic of aeruner!
I might have a screenshot on my iPad. I'll charge it up and check after I finish breakfast.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
You must do something heroic and be willing to betray a friend on command to be able to handle these files.
im not too sure about that heroic part but im definitley willing to betray a friend

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci