• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer's Best Thread - "Show Yourself"

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
I only did it three times because i have been going through the loss of 2 family members and i dont want to dissapoint anyone and i have only done this twice. I remade one of them and i will do it again. So if you just want to waste your time doing this then go ahead lol and i never said i didnt trace so therefore you are wrong
Personally, I don't let personal life get in the way of my art for people, and like Ikan said, if you "traced", credit is very much appreciated.

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I only did it three times because i have been going through the loss of 2 family members and i dont want to dissapoint anyone and i have only done this twice. I remade one of them and i will do it again. So if you just want to waste your time doing this then go ahead lol and i never said i didnt trace so therefore you are wrong
Ok. That's all I wanted to hear. It doesn't matter that you lost family members, all that matters is that you are copying and not giving the owner credit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci