• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer's Best PvPer?

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Because things that are legit can look unlegit easily, or the other way around.
What if I told you that Cayden isn't hacking in this video?
Ok well he's not. There are plenty of videos out there of me "hacking" and look like hacks but I wasn't even.
Maybe make a video about closet cheaters? ;o
Typically, I'm able to tell if someone is cheating within three seconds of fighting them. I've been dealing with cheaters more than most, accordingly. I'm glad to see Badlion implementing an anti-cheat to automatically rid the server of auto-clickers and such. Here's to hoping it's one hundred percent accurate!

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
gravey4rd darkrai202 edog786 joethepro15 mr_gears reven86 brandon6895 tekisuto7022 mlgmajestic mngloganp huahwi

i pity whoever thinks this is serious

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Typically, I'm able to tell if someone is cheating within three seconds of fighting them. I've been dealing with cheaters more than most, accordingly. I'm glad to see Badlion implementing an anti-cheat to automatically rid the server of auto-clickers and such. Here's to hoping it's one hundred percent accurate!
guess what i was banned for?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci