• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer's Best PvPer?

Huzonus

Diamond
Reaction score
This is my honest opinion on the best PvPer on MCSG.

Jetsify This guy is god, have you ever seen his DJPlay trickshotting montage. It honestly blew my mind. I love the way you snap your head everytime you shoot a bow. It makes your pattern unpredictable. Even though some people might accuse you for boosting, I don't care, as long as your good at the game you deserve to be mentioned in this thread.

Tenebrous12321 Tene has been banned on many servers for 'hacks.' With your amazing ping and 17 clicks per second fingers, who does not ban a player like you. Even me, I have doubted you for hacks, but your proved to me that it was legit with your amazing smart talk.

Huahwi utube.com/huahwi123

TheAshesOFXqer

Tribute
Reaction score
This is my honest opinion on the best PvPer on MCSG.

Jetsify This guy is god, have you ever seen his DJPlay trickshotting montage. It honestly blew my mind. I love the way you snap your head everytime you shoot a bow. It makes your pattern unpredictable. Even though some people might accuse you for boosting, I don't care, as long as your good at the game you deserve to be mentioned in this thread.

Tenebrous12321 Tene has been banned on many servers for 'hacks.' With your amazing ping and 17 clicks per second fingers, who does not ban a player like you. Even me, I have doubted you for hacks, but your proved to me that it was legit with your amazing smart talk.

Huahwi utube.com/huahwi123
ur bad flexster

jetsify can go suck a chode as well

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Apacheblitz
Zypes (B4 he quit)
ComboDombo
Dualzz
Epsilpha
Idiots_on_a_mac
Cayden
Lovelights (B4 he quit)
Possibly Huahwi not exactly sure didn't have enough time to fight him
DaGoldBrick
TheTrail possibly
I also heard RathaYatra used to be really good...

Those two will forever be the best.^
I know the videos don't show much but when you actually fight them..
Bro you have no idea
I was da bom diggity yo!
A lot of people wonder how my sword pvp came too be its actually a really simple story.
When you play with 700-2000 ping daily than switch to 30 ms its a gg situation. Then I became good with a bow and I was like :O oh btw how's it poppin tene

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci