• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

davidramen

Survivor
Reaction score
Me I joint mcsg with damage indicators ,and I not playing ,i testing my damage indicators ,for my server pvp ,i join 1 min and I have ban 1 week ,i didn„t play with him ,unban me please :(

Sorry for my language ,I don't know much English.. Im romanian
This server needs a romanian admin, if you can

_Severity_

Platinum
Reaction score
Me I joint mcsg with damage indicators ,and I not playing ,i testing my damage indicators ,for my server pvp ,i join 1 min and I have ban 1 week ,i didn„t play with him ,unban me please :(

Sorry for my language ,I don't know much English.. Im romanian
This server needs a romanian admin, if you can
If you believed you have been banned unfairly, post a ban dispute thread here;
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Disputes/

davidramen

Survivor
Reaction score
If you believed you have been banned unfairly, post a ban dispute thread here;
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Disputes/
Man i have a problem :( with this error :Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /srv/minecraftsurvivalgames.com/bans/index.php on line 90

Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /srv/minecraftsurvivalgames.com/bans/index.php on line 122

Warning: mysql_connect(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /srv/minecraftsurvivalgames.com/bans/index.php on line 122

Warning: mysql_connect(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /srv/minecraftsurvivalgames.com/bans/index.php on line 122
Could not connect to MySQL SERVER

_Severity_

Platinum
Reaction score
Man i have a problem :( with this error :Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /srv/minecraftsurvivalgames.com/bans/index.php on line 90

Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /srv/minecraftsurvivalgames.com/bans/index.php on line 122

Could not connect to MySQL SERVER
I don't know if the issue is that you can't get to the server, or whatever. If you can't, just click 'Forums' and a few links down should say 'Ban Disputes'. If this doesn't help, feel free to inbox me<3

davidramen

Survivor
Reaction score
I understand ,I heard that you have a moderator romanian ,he is smoke , i can speak with he? my skype baetash.baetash

_Severity_

Platinum
Reaction score
I understand ,I heard that you have a moderator romanian ,he is smoke , i can speak with he? my skype baetash.baetash
Hm? If you're trying to ask for a moderator/higher rank staff member who can speak Romanian, I wouldn't be able to help since I don't know anyone who's able to comprehend that language. Sorry about that.

davidramen

Survivor
Reaction score
Then let it unlock ... better stay a week without having to play survival games , even though I entered accidentally with the damage indicators, when I saw that I walked with him I left, I stayed for more than 3 seconds:( I didn't want to play with him,but I'm sorry for what I did,+ That I donated and must I lead iron donor this month

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I do not know if it has been mentoined before but i believe there are a few mistakes.

1. At general rules, rule 16, 17 and 18 are missing

2. At in-game rules number 2, binding sprint to a key with macros mod is mentoined twice.

3. In the premium rules, being handled the same as a normal player is mentoined twice

If I'm wrong please correct me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci