• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disruptor

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok, lately I have heard a rule which is not mentioned, but I feel I want to know if or if not it is a rule. This is "Block Glitching". If you don't know lit is where a player glitches into a block so he/she can escape a hole or get up to a certain area. Please make this rule or if it is not a rule, clearer.
Thanks!
~Alex

Disruptor

Survivor
Reaction score
Can we at least tone it down from 5 minutes to something lower? I mean, what if I accidentally leave a server? Or what if I really just hate someone?

Travis007

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm not a donator but I dont think 5 min cooldown is fair. No more than 3 minutes.

Acathine

Experienced
Reaction score
What's the problem with a 5 minute cooldown? You should know which server you want to join, and by the time you're finished with that server the 5 minutes will be up. Also, if the cooldown is initiated in the first place, it means you've already kicked someone anyway, which has already inconvenienced them - surely you don't want to inconvenience another person in such a short space of time?

Whilst donating DOES provide perks to donators, such as server priority, it should not impede on other peoples' enjoyment of MCSG, which it has been doing with the low cooldown time (hence lots of people getting kicked). I would expect this is why the time has been increased to 5 minutes.

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
The only problem i come across with the 5 minute cooldown is if I wanna leave a game to go on a another game that has my team on it. I can deal with 5 minutes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci