• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Troy

Tribute
Reaction score
i dont find the rules fair at all everytime i join a match i get fing kicked becuase a dumbass player wiht more " more points then me" wants to f-ing play its gay take it out i nvr get to play in a game now and im on the higher point side of players

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
i dont find the rules fair at all everytime i join a match i get fing kicked becuase a dumbass player wiht more " more points then me" wants to f-ing play its gay take it out i nvr get to play in a game now and im on the higher point side of players
It's a donor that kicked you... Not with people with higher points than you

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL lololol. lol. lol.
LOL. Ok, like toby said it's either a donor or a mod that kicked you. Players of higher ranks are literally higher rank, not more skilled players of the game.

Kizzle1760

Spectator
Reaction score
I would totally agree with these rules and also they are well written, must've taken you a while to write :p

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I like most of the new rules but maybe 5 minutes on cool down is a bit too long.
Then you can't join a lobby, leave, wait a bit, come back and kick someone... Not that many people do that (if any), but I've seen people leave so that they would get a better district and quickly rejoin (only donors)

Jsano

Spectator
Reaction score
I would just like to say one thing ChadTheDJ... These rules are very fair and I appreciate you taking the time to write all this, But... I have been called a hacker and my friends who play who I skype with get called hackers it says in the rules that you aren't allowed to start any argument (That is what oZeppy told me but we all know what happened to him)
Do you think you could make it in the rules where people who engage in calling other players hackers get kicked from the game or even get a temp ban, It is quite annoying when you go into a server and someone calls you a hacker I also wanted to ask another question. Are you allowed to use RaysMiniMap and Optifine those are two very good add on's to Minecraft those do not give any tips on where players are just what the map looks like and so you could get an idea of where your friends are if they tell you to go to a certain spot... And you can know how hard it is to find spawn sometimes. I hope everyone who reads to this agrees to what im saying but anyways Chad if your on right now please read this over and leave a comment it would be much appreciated. Thank You and May the odds be ever in your Favor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci