• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer: The Goods, and Bads.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
I can 100% agree with basically everything on this thread :3

redikus

Experienced
Reaction score
I agree, but the breeze island maps were removed?! How do you now?

Friiday

Experienced
Reaction score
This thread is great! I definitely agree with most things mentioned on the thread! C:

Mike_

Survivor
Reaction score
I love everything about MCGamer V2 besides the new sign system. Dynamic servers were a great idea, and have saved us money and reduced lag, but all the really high numbered servers that constantly change can get a bit annoying. It is cool to some extent because if you think about it, the coding behind our sign boards is pretty kickass.

You can't just say "nobody liked V2" because that's not true. A lot of people disliked it at the beginning because of the disorganized servers, and because the hubs and stuff were different but you're forgetting the benfits. First off, we drastically increased the effectiveness of our anti-cheat, implemented a report system to track hackers easier, and added multiple things like friend and party systems to make communication easier. Unfortunately the friend system is broken, at least for me, seeing as it hasn't updated my list since December :p
100% agree on that one.

Zewzsy

Survivor
Reaction score
wtf greentea doesnt hack it was lag... :(

#Pray4Greentea

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member