• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Stalker Space (MCGSS)

ParodoxYT

Spectator
Reaction score
Welcome to MC Gamer's stalker space, feel free to do anything you want in this thread! A mini topic created by the community is what i would call it. So what are you waiting for? Go comment and talk with others! Hey, who knows you might make a clan together!

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
I like my own avatar.

RANDOMMMMMMMMM

Reaction score
RANDOMMMMMMMMM
u wot?

*holds up spork*
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

ParodoxYT

Spectator
Reaction score
Welcome to MC Gamer's stalker space, feel free to do anything you want in this thread! A mini topic created by the community is what i would call it. So what are you waiting for? Go comment and talk with others! Hey, who knows you might make a clan together!
Everyone is savage XD, i'm making a anti-savage clan! JK.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci