• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events MCGamer Scavenger Hunt V2

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just made an update. Attend Open Mic Night (Beginner) & Name 4 Retired Sr. Mods (Veteran) were just switched. So now, OMN is in Veteran and Sr. Mods are in Beginner. This was because I didn't want you all to have to wait until Friday or next Saturday to get that screenshot. Now, you can go ahead and get that Beginner tier!
Make sure to activly check the Change Log if you are participating in this event.

Chandelle

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys, another update was made. Participate in Game Mode Spotlight (Veteran) was removed due to the fact that there will not be a Game Mode Spotlight until next month.
Get a screenshot with 3 Sr. Mods (Veteran) was added in its place. Other changes may be coming, so please be sure to keep checking the Change Log if you will be participating.

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Pretty sure i've got all the quiz questions answered correctly (except the 10 oldest staff), but it's the ingame ones I'm failing at. I can't remember the last time I even played an SG4 game before today, let alone won 3 xD

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
If you're working on the Scavenger Hunt V2, don't forget that Staff Q & A is today! It takes place at 6 EST. Come ask a question during the Live Q & A portion of the event to get #8 of the Elite tier knocked off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci