• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Role Models

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
Ok, so I am Seroriuh's biggest fan and I wish one day I can be as helpful and beneficial to the community as he is. Also I look up to Jefrey for his piano skills and hope I can play like him one day. (Even though he has keyboard hacks) Ceroria Jeffrey

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Col_StaR Throughout my time as a staff member and now afterwards, I have admired and looked up to Col's professionalism and receptive character. Without someone there to listen to concerns, suggestions, and everything else the community and staff have to say, the server would ultimately fail and a lot of community members wouldn't be here. Additionally, I have always looked up to Col's prodigious vocabulary. I have probably learned more vocabulary and grammar as a staff member working with Col than I did during any school year prior (other than when I was actually learning to speak words :p)

Nephilim During my time as a staff member, I looked up to Neph's hardworking and determined attitude. Almost everyday, especially during cleansweeps, I got a chance to see the extraordinary amount of work Neph pushes himself to do. It's quite astonishing that one person can ban hackers, give hacker names to community members to find, deal with issues in the cleansweep channel, AND manage to complete all of his normal Sr. Staff duties as well.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have so many role models, its hard to pick just a few. Two of the biggest ones are probably KitMencha and Jodimo They are both super great leaders, and also really cool, honest people.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I look up to Ceroria. I haven't never seen a post on the forums that he hasn't commented on. He always helps everyone that needs it
Looking back, I can't find a recent thread in the Community Corner that I haven't posted on. It's a bit scary haha
I look up to Nephilim (his work ethic and undying dedication to the servers is incredible and admirable) and MoLoToV (because he was so consistent and helpful during his time as a moderator like Ceroria is today)

:D
Funny you say that, in my beginning months as a moderator I looked up to Molotov a lot in actions because I admired his dedication, activity, and ability to be helpful :p

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
My MCGamer Role Model is Col_StaR!

Why: Though the reason is pretty self-explanatory, Col has had a huge influence in the way I work. When I joined the staff team, I admired the way that he wrote and spoke, and I wanted to reach the point where I would be as confident and professional as he was. Though I don't think I'm as much of a business type as he is, Col is truly a great person to work with.

Time wore on, and I continued to observe how Col worked, and I thought that I was finally getting the hang of things. I owe most of it to him.

N

Nikola

I don't know if this question is serious or not.

Obviously Col_StaR. His detailed, clever, exceptional, fascinating, impressive posts are basically the main reason why he's such an intelligent individual. Col's posts are always full of information, advice and knowledge. He's definitely a person that I look up to the most.

Now Mooclan or also known as Alex is a great role model, however he's kinda quite right now. Dunno why :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci