• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Discussions? Read this!

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hello tributes!

For a long time, both community members and staff members have been wanting to have a nice discussion about the MCGamer Network in general, but were never really able to find a correct place to submit their threads. Most of them were created in the Community Corner, others were born in the Survival Games discussions forum.

However, it's time for a change and therefore the administration has decided it's about time to create 2 new forum sections, which include "MCGamer Discussions" and "MCGamer Feature Suggestions".

You are more than welcome to use this forum to talk about topics which relate to the MCGamer Network in General and which don't really fit in the Community Corner, game mode discussion sections or the miscellaneous sections at the bottom of the website. You may post threads in here talking about the history of our network, discuss recent rules or policy changes, talk about how you can become more active as a forumer listing tips and trick on how to create well written threads, etc...

We also hope that these two new sections will provide interesting topics for you guys to talk about and discuss, like we used to have daily threads like these in the past. We have a lot of "Meet the Community" and Clan threads that are currently hogging up the forums, but good, civil discussions about the advancement of MCGamer or giving feedback or critique for example are usually lost after a couple of days in those sections, or forgotten about.

That being said, we hope you like these 2 minor additions and forum away!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
For the sake of the rules, let's just pretend the following is in all caps, italicized, and bolded.

Thank you, Administration Team ('specially nephy :)), for listening to the requests of certain forumers (i'm sure you can guess) who have been asking for these two forum sections to be created.
I, and hopefully many others, look forwards to using these two sections.

J

District 13
Reaction score
This seems cool. Can't wait to write threads and/or post my opinions on hopefully interesting topics.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
I've been going through the threads and everything is so, PERFECT FOR RANTING!

I really like the entire forum format 'update', really makes you just want to take a day off and just talk about things.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci