• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Current Events: Jan 15, 2014 (#2)

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
LadyOfLove and Dave kinda missed my whole role in the community way back when.

History Lesson Time:
I started here in April of 2012 (aka when SG was born). Many think of me as the initial developer of the SG plugin, but I only picked up where nossr left off. I served as head developer over the summer of 2012 and when my senior year of high school rolled around I had to take off and focus on my school work. During that school year, free from SG related programming, I got to learn and practice web programming and database design and became my favorite activity. I then returned in May of 2013 when my high school career came to an end. I have been here ever since doing some plugin stuff, some database stuff and more recently I have taken over the Xime Panel Project which currently serves as the place for moderators to keep the community safe.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Cruel lol geegee on writing about the same topic XD PM me I have to tell you something relating to the article...or maybe I can PM you maybe? I don't know I just need to ask you something o_O

EDIT: I realize I should really thank the CEP community for letting my article into this amazing newspaper! Especially Lively ! Hope to write many more later on!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci