• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Current Events: Jan 1, 2014 (#1)

HugBabyBearBear

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello MCGamer Community,

With much excitement, I am proud to publish the first of many MCGamer Current Event Page.

The CEP is the official MCGamer publication that is written, edited, and published by MCG staff. Every article, picture, and tidbit of research is brought to you by our inhouse writing staff, many of whom you may already be friends with. Our talented team has spent many weeks putting this project together, but now we're ready to take it live.
We plan on releasing one new issue every two weeks, so be sure to catch the latest issue right here on our forums.

With each issue, we'll bring you the hottest news, the best insights, and a host of exclusive content dedicated to the Minecraft, Minecraft Survival Games, MCTF2, and everything MCGamer. In order to organize so much content, we've decided to organize every issue into these five following sections:
  • Community News: Learn more about what's going on in the MCGamer community and the larger Minecraft community.
  • Staff News: Find out who the new moderators are, who's recently resigned, and any important announcements to the staff that is to be shared publically.
  • Map News: Check our our insights on new maps, map changes, and map reviews.
  • Minecraft News: Information about Minecraft updates or changes can be found here.
  • Interesting Articles: Anything else, from Birthdays to Editorials to Spotlights, can be found here.
Want to dig into issue number one of the MCGamer Current Events Publication? The issue is embedded below (do note that the embed itself can scroll).

If you like what you see and wish to support the Current Events Publication Team, be sure to say Thank You and offer your support in the comments below!
one year ago Vareide quit XD. TWO YEARS AGO there was no mcsg -___-

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I love this :3 MCSG has come so far in the past almost year and a half.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It was quite interesting to read! Great job guys :)

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Very well done. I would suggest something. You should give us a sneak speak of maps currently coming to MCSG. Also, what happened to the Catching fire map? And the hell games?

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
wow Lively
such comic sans.
so christmas hub.
such wow.

Anyway, great job guys ^.^
I know. It hurts, but blame MetagrossVSwablu. He's the one who formatted it.

Very well done. I would suggest something. You should give us a sneak speak of maps currently coming to MCSG. Also, what happened to the Catching fire map? And the hell games?
I'll try to add it to the list of topics.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
They fricken dropped hell games 9. Sucks for everyone that was supposed to be in it. But I think the hell games 10 thread should come out sometime in the next few weeks.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
They fricken dropped hell games 9. Sucks for everyone that was supposed to be in it. But I think the hell games 10 thread should come out sometime in the next few weeks.
Still, the players that participated on the hellgames were supposed to be able to try the new catching fire map as they were cancelled.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci