• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Ban Tables Made PUBLIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elementary_

Platinum
Reaction score
Can i also add, showing these offences and there punishments would also boost chances of the moderator application.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Cool :D I always thought this should be done. The only thing I think that needs added, is like video situations of what exactly the hacks look like :p
That would be a good thing to do, I'll see if I can ask someone to make that so that it shows people how what hacks look like and etc.

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
This is an amazing idea. This makes the community feel that the network is more interactive. It can also help many of the users that have difficulty in figuring out why/what they were banned for. I, for one, think that there should be a link in the ban appeal format, that links the user to the table :)

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
That would be a good thing to do, I'll see if I can ask someone to make that so that it shows people how what hacks look like and etc.
it would be nice :p. I've only been suggesting it since back when I was a moderator xD.

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Seems interesting, even though I don't understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci