• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer 1v1s!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I very much like where you're going with this. I myself actually put together how something like this would work in an in-depth manner and whatnot. Good to see others would like this too because the more support something like this gets, the better a chance it has of being implemented ^_^

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
I very much like where you're going with this. I myself actually put together how something like this would work in an in-depth manner and whatnot. Good to see others would like this too because the more support something like this gets, the better a chance it has of being implemented ^_^
I think if a staff member asked me to I would make a more in depth version because I spent a while planning it out but u didn't want to write it here because it would be really long lol

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think if a staff member asked me to I would make a more in depth version because I spent a while planning it out but u didn't want to write it here because it would be really long lol
Mine was really, really long haha.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
we should team up to tell chad about 1v1s :3
I've passed my write up along to the administration where it is currently being discussed among the other stuff they do.

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Add a ranking/lb kinda like badlion

2. Don't add useless stuff, do a beta for this and if people actually play it unlike those AntVenom minigames, keep it.

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Definitely wouldn't mind seeing 1V1's on the Network. It'll be fun, and good for those preparing for some MCSG matches!

K

KiDD

Yeah, this would be pretty cool. I'd like to see this on the network!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci