• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mcg Please Add Team Sg And Solo Sg !!!!!!!

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I recommend using valid reasoning and points to support your cause if you want to see this added.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I recommend using valid reasoning and points to support your cause if you want to see this added.
I don't want it...reason: To many leaderboards :p...Why do I feel like im gonna get allot of hate for this?

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
To be honest if you can't kill teams that's your problem. Teams are a massive part of mcsg and making servers for solo games would just take the fun out of it. I myself play solo but there's nothing like the challenge of trying to beat a team. I doubt solo and team servers will be added so I suggest practicing on how to beat teams.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
To be honest if you can't kill teams that's your problem. Teams are a massive part of mcsg and making servers for solo games would just take the fun out of it. I myself play solo but there's nothing like the challenge of trying to beat a team. I doubt solo and team servers will be added so I suggest practicing on how to beat teams.
Exactly.

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
There has been much threads, discussions etc. about it.

However, MCGamer is currently not planning to make team and solo servers, because MCSG is based on the Hunger Games films, so teaming is part of the game.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Next time before making a suggestion please read this thread first. As you can see there this is a No-No suggestion.
  • No teaming rule
Teaming, although might not be fun for people playing solo, is fun for people who enjoy playing with friends or just playing with others. Not allowing people to team is like not allowing them to play with their friends, which is something we are not willing to do because as a community, we must encourage people to make new friends as it strengthens the community's bond.

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
People are allowed to play with their friends, it's a game you're supposed to enjoy >.<

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci