• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Maps you think we should remove.

Which maps should be removed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DefensivePlayer

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys Zentius here. I made this thread because many of the maps mcsg uses for SG are stale and underused for example.
Origins
origins.jpg

Remnant
remnant.jpg

Fortress Pyke
fortess pyke.jpg

Given the chance I believe that it is about time we removed maps such as these and replaced them with newer/fresher maps. Or even bringing back old maps such as Freeze Island!!.
freeze island.jpg
Vote for which maps you think should be removed!!

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
Well let's see. I want Breeze Island removed (if it has then I haven't noticed). If it has been removed I like all three of those maps so I disagree with that. Freeze island I didn't play on too much but considering it is another Breeze Island rip off, I don't think it should be added back.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Origins I feel is one of those maps that has great builds but great gameplay as well. Fortress Pyke holds so much Nostalgia being here since v1, and Remnant is a nice map in my opinion except you can just get lost easily XD

redikus

Experienced
Reaction score
Remnant and Origins are very cool. But I won't keep fortress pyke on the server only because it's an old map..

DefensivePlayer

Survivor
Reaction score
Origins I feel is one of those maps that has great builds but great gameplay as well. Fortress Pyke holds so much Nostalgia being here since v1, and Remnant is a nice map in my opinion except you can just get lost easily XD
They are nicely built maps don't get me wrong. But they aren't suitable for pvp anymore

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Not origins.
That map is so well built, the worst bit is, getting fisted off spawn and they hit you off and you die to fall damage.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci