• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Submittion

Want It In MCSG

• YASSSS M9

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Nah M9

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's just some some big maps dot have many chests or tiers 2 so it usually makes 2 OP ro

actually its just the screenshots under the trees are traps lava pits and adondoned houses and of course the great wall of china going through the whole map
Can we see the Great Wall of China?

GreenThunder666

Spectator
Reaction score
The Great Wall of China isn't really tall enough(as shown from the pictures) and not as detailed. Please add more pictures showing the other structures built in the map.

Reactions: Epo

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
Looks plain, the whole map is just forest, the chest placement is horrible, and staff don't tier maps, you do. Chests = Tier 1's & Ender Chests = Tier 2's.

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
Just a heads up, there's no need to be rude and to plainly state 'this map is bad' with no suggestions on how it can improve or any positives of the map. It can be disheartening to the builders and does not help them with future builds.

Anyways, here's some advice.

Use the correct template and use it correctly! You can find the template here! Show all the information about the map clearly and be sure the agreement is filled in correctly.

I like how the map is set in a different biome than most maps, and you've modified the terrain to add to the game play. However, there are some things that could be improved. One is the lack of structures throughout the map. Buildings and such are important to have in SG maps, and are good places to add details and hide chests. The structures, such as the great wall, are a bit basic and could do with more detailing and material variety, and the placement of the chests could have been thought through more and improved. However overall, the concept of the map is very cool and could be an awesome map if executed correctly.

I suggest you work on the map and resubmit it when you feel it reaches the standards of our servers. Best of luck!

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
Add more screenshots and...
"I,{Lead Builder} of {Build Team Name, if applicable}" <--- XD fix that please

TheIronSLice

Tribute
Reaction score
I am friends with WGWG but this map looks like it has 2 many chest and I think its a great map, but i feel as if it is very simplistic and it has the same amount of color contrast. I've helped build maps before but this is just below average not trying to be mean but I think it needs more structures and also its just a wall with a mountainous range, but I wish you the best of luck

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
A couple suggestions:
  • Fix some of the terraforming
  • Add more structures
  • Less chests

Otherwise, I wish you luck. You are on a great start!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.