• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Submission "Treedome"

What should be added?

• Total voters

ImkTheKid

Spectator
Reaction score
Welcome to our land of giant trees. We have many that you may explore with their own secrets! Try and find them. There are the ruins, the trees, the farm and, the ship and you can explore em' all!
2013-06-19_10.26.09.png

There are many ruins of what used to be a land where they were peaceful until attacked and defeated by another kingdom!
2013-06-19_10.24.37.png

Your job is to take out the others and save these trees!
2013-06-19_10.23.49.png

So try and dominate the other kingdom and get to the top!

This map was made by the Voxel Warp Crew Including IMK3LL3N, Ospuzzes , SamanGod5, sniperhyper12, phugo123 ,and Felixworm. If there is anything you think should be added please comment!

Features:
- 150+ Chests
- Giant Ship
- Many Giant Trees To Explore
- 200 Radius Size Glass Dome
2013-06-19_12.13.52.png

It will be released when people think it is stable to be released.

ImkTheKid

Spectator
Reaction score
I know he isnt a staff member he was asking for a map on his server so I told him to check it out but anyway this is our first map how would we change vanilla terrain into survival games terrain?

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I know he isnt a staff member he was asking for a map on his server so I told him to check it out but anyway this is our first map how would we change vanilla terrain into survival games terrain?
World edit, voxelsniper, etc.

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
Looks very similar to maps that are already in the hunger games. I think we need more modern world maps rather than large grass fields with a few building here and there. Not many people seem to like those maps. Not directed at just your map but I just felt I should voice my opinion :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci