• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

map in progress:abandoned island

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
now I'm working for the corn,I want change his look and allow other exits from him.
Those were going to be my only criticisms as far as the screenshots go, the corn is just toooo round. It looks unnatural, maybe rough up the bottom so it looks like it's a floating island. Maybe even add some chains to the earth around it like it's going to fly away!

The number of exits to the corn is also terrifying. The water below is comforting but only to a certain extent. Something about the plain oak floor bothers me too! Maybe throw in some birch, make some patterns?

Anyway, just some constructive criticism. The map looks really great, the pirate ship is awesome, and the terraforming looks pretty natural too! Can't wait to see the final product :)

MrItalian281

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok,I got some good ideas for the corn,it is not easy to do but I'll try:I will make the flying island more natural and make more exits.Thanks for the advices.

L

Lululioness

Everything looks great, except the outside of the bowl that the corn is in.

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
This is really good but add more islands so noobs dont just swim for hours if you need any help im here to help im great at terra forming and things like that

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci