• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Idea: Customized Testificate Trades

What do you think of the idea?

• Awesome! I would love to see a map including this on the servers.

Votes: 32 71.1%
  • No, this would remove the Survival Games "feel".

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Other. (Please comment below.)

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im all for this idea! pvaatn had a really good example, the only thing i didn't like was how he was in the stand out in the open, i think the villagers should be hidden, and maybe some parkour or traps you must avoid to get to them? Also it would be nice if you could trade, lets say an iron sword for an iron ingot, considering sometimes you have leftover iron/diamond swords from killing others. Either way i love this idea

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
Im all for this idea! pvaatn had a really good example, the only thing i didn't like was how he was in the stand out in the open, i think the villagers should be hidden, and maybe some parkour or traps you must avoid to get to them? Also it would be nice if you could trade, lets say an iron sword for an iron ingot, considering sometimes you have leftover iron/diamond swords from killing others. Either way i love this idea
Well I got a bit of feedback for my MCSG Map submission (in my signature) and I think while I work on that, I'll hide 3 of these tradeable testificates. I'll come back here and bump this when I have it. Still want to see what an admin or developer thinks!

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
Here's a bump, I shoved three Testificates into my MCSG map. You have to really dig to find them, but they're there. If you check out the planet minecraft link, you can see the coords :eek: Let me know what you think! I think the trades are pretty fair!

AlexHH25

Experienced
Reaction score
I am behind the idea of this but adding it into the maps we have at the moment would be hard.

I am not saying that it should not happen, but I do like it.

Reaction score
I am behind the idea of this but adding it into the maps we have at the moment would be hard.

I am not saying that it should not happen, but I do like it.
I am well aware of that, I am just saying someone could host a server with for example SG2, and they add some villagers around the area, -so they don't need to make a whole new map.

Biffington2

Experienced
Reaction score
It would be extremely hard to balance. People would be finding loopholes on the system, and it would probably require too much time on maintenance. Anything is possible though right? Sounds like a great aspect in my opinion.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It would be extremely hard to balance. People would be finding loopholes on the system, and it would probably require too much time on maintenance. Anything is possible though right? Sounds like a great aspect in my opinion.
Necropost :p

It'll be a good addition if it was balanced and tested.

Reaction score
NECROEZZ...

Back on topic, I have talked with Max. He recently downloaded MCEdit, and he said he might do this, but he didn't seem to sure. I don't know of anyone that could host a server, but if I find someone, I'll announce it in this thread. Then we can invite some known faces from MCSG and hold a Survival Games /w Villagers!

Right now, rather than adding it to the plugin or coming up with an advanced system, I think we'll just test it with just be some basic villagers spawned around with some fair trades. Just to see how it goes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci