• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map expansion?

Should we eventually expand the borders of the Survival Server?

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PlimpyPlaysGames

Survivor
Reaction score
I was just posting this to say that eventually the Survival Server is going to get crowded, like no resources for people new to the server, etc., so I was suggesting that if you guys are capable of expanding the borders of the world in the future to further accommodate new players that would be much appreciated. Again, just a suggestion, it doesn't NEED to be carried out. I hope that with expanding the borders, it would help encourage more people to join our beatifurr server! :D

PS: In suggesting this I speak for some new people I have met on the Survival server.

-Plimpy

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Seeing as we have alot of players on the server at a time, and the server has to check everything thats loaded, more chunks = more lag = less people = no survival server

PlimpyPlaysGames

Survivor
Reaction score
Seeing as we have alot of players on the server at a time, and the server has to check everything thats loaded, more chunks = more lag = less people = no survival server
Yes, but No resources=No reason to be on a server=People leaving

Seems like you're not the only one who can do Math around here, eh? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci