• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

QUARTER QUELL Map crashes my Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deliciousfruit1

Survivor
Reaction score
I'd love to play more QQ, but there's 1 little problem: Halfway through most games, my Minecraft just gets kicked back to the login screen for no reason. No crash popup or anything. This doesn't happen on any other maps or servers, and my computer doesn't even lag on any of the other maps. Does anyone else have this issue?

ExtremeApples

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes. Same for me. But I'm not even laggy in the game.. I just get kicked from the server. (But not every game tho.)

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
Can you get exact times and the server you were connected to so that I can check the log?

Deliciousfruit1

Survivor
Reaction score
Not sure what time it was. I'll try a few more games tonight to see if it happens again.

Deliciousfruit1

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay, so apparently the map was lagging so badly that it was somehow overloading Minecraft. Didn't think that could was possible with a Radeon 7850 (apparently you need a supercomputer to run this map well), but turning down all my settings solved the issue.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay, so apparently the map was lagging so badly that it was somehow overloading Minecraft. Didn't think that could was possible with a Radeon 7850 (apparently you need a supercomputer to run this map well), but turning down all my settings solved the issue.
I can run QQ fine on my crappy old PC with optifine and a few settings turned down. Obviously Fancy would be stupid to have on due to the massive amount of leaves.

ExtremeApples

Survivor
Reaction score
How do you check that? :3
1. Buy a clock or something similar.
2. Join a server and remember the number and region you're playing on.
3. When/if you lag out, watch the clock.
4. Remember the time when you lagged out.
5. Ask anyone what timezone you live in.

Now you have the time. ;) did it help?

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Same. I'm beasties on QQ and it freezes my computer

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
The best thing to do when playing QQ is to turn your video settings really far down because of the trees causing tons of render lag. Even my beast dual crossfired graphics cards lag on QQ so I have to play on fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci