• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Adjustment

Status
Not open for further replies.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've seen players with disks from have Skele's kill Creepers. I did it ingame once, but never made it to the room.

cokeman5

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, even if you do manage to get the disc, the prize is going to be some more random items instead of the enchanted sword i believe you would normally get.

cokeman5

Spectator
Reaction score
And for some reason all the redstone circuitry isn't resetting every round, making the safe and other places eternally open.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
I agree that it is tediously boring when someone is stuck in a hole, but if this happened in the real Hunger Games story that character would have to work a way out or starve to death... Simple as that! Yeah, its annoying if it happens and someone can't find you but there's nothing to stop you from leaving the server momentarily and signing back on (you could lose your spot but i doubt someone will be able to nab it in the 10 seconds or so it takes to sign back in)

BigMo4Sho2012

Tribute
Reaction score
Well, even if you do manage to get the disc, the prize is going to be some more random items instead of the enchanted sword i believe you would normally get.
Isn't it a dispenser in the gold disc room?? Or is it a chest?

BigMo4Sho2012

Tribute
Reaction score
not where the disc was, in the room with the jukebox. I thought it used a dispenser? But then again, i've never done it so I'm not really sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci