• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map 2 Strategy !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The village is easily the best place to go, loads and loads of chests, there are slight variations of where you can go, but this looks like a good one, another good tutorial mike! :)

One guy was trying to tell me that the best strategy is to go to the tops of some of the skyscrapers one after enough. o_O

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey just a quick suggestion to your cornucopia run. It has a few pros and cons, you can continue to just grab 1-2 on the edges it's just a suggestion.

At the start I usually run and jump up one of the vines, head to the centre of the leaves (as you said it's all filled in) and I dig down to the crafting table, I then dig one off to each side and I can score up to 4 chests, the centre chests, sometimes you'll only get 2-3 as people may get to them if you aren't quick but it's a very good way. The con is that you may struggle to get out. :p

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
The village is easily the best place to go, loads and loads of chests, there are slight variations of where you can go, but this looks like a good one, another good tutorial mike! :)

One guy was trying to tell me that the best strategy is to go to the tops of some of the skyscrapers one after enough. o_O
I hit the factory and the glass building at the end of the road. Are you telling me my whole route has been a lie??? :eek:

bobjon

Tribute
Reaction score
This is a good route. Not the best in my opinion but you can win using this, especially if you get both of the tier 2 chests. I might post a video of my route soon!

B

bigmike4life

Well i changed my route but i cant tell bc its a secret this was my route.

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
I just run for corn :D. No matter what i get, I go for the village. I had no idea that chest in the garage was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci