• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map 1 Strategy !!!!!

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks mike, it definitely increased my chances winning on the first map :)

SomeMugger

Survivor
Reaction score
Single player? Do it for REAL, Mike! =D

Also, there are 3 chests in boat and I've revised my previous opinion: it is still the best strategy to rush boat, because even though the vault has more chests, more people still go to boat, and you want to kill them and get that cornucopia loot. Higher risk of course, but still a higher reward.

B

bigmike4life

Single player? Do it for REAL, Mike! =D

Also, there are 3 chests in boat and I've revised my previous opinion: it is still the best strategy to rush boat, because even though the vault has more chests, more people still go to boat, and you want to kill them and get that cornucopia loot. Higher risk of course, but still a higher reward.
Hahahaha ok Mugger i would do a reg one but they are way to long !

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
I have basically two routes I like to go.

One is that I head down to one side of the map, and hit the chamber inside of the cliff that has a double chest, and the 2 chests near it. Then I head to the temple, and I grab the 2 chests in the temple and the 2 near the temple. If it's nearing night and I have a bow, I'll get some arrows from skeletons and retrace my route for the refills. Normally that gets me to around 2nd-4th, I might win first sometimes except I get kinda jumpy at PvP.

My second route is to go for the castle and get the chests, then go to the waterfall and then hunt players. Then at night I head to the Cornucopia to see if I can win it out there. I don't head for the boat because it's always crawling with mobs or players, anyway I can get there fast and safe?

Chosen One

Survivor
Reaction score
I cant ever find the boat. I've heard about it though. Also I'm great at lasting forever without any food. I've gotten all the way up to 2nd on this map with literally nothing. lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci