• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Making Age Exceptions For Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I beleive in HalfSquirrel's post. I've been trying to be a Moderator for a year now, only denied for age. They think I make outstanding applications (I think) but only deny me for age. There also duckluv321, one of the most mature forum-goers I know. I respect the staff decisions but it's time for things to change as we've had way to many staff resignations.

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree with you but, to be honest we were lucky to get the age limit down to fourteen.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I beleive in HalfSquirrel's post. I've been trying to be a Moderator for a year now, only denied for age. They think I make outstanding applications (I think) but only deny me for age. There also duckluv321, one of the most mature forum-goers I know. I respect the staff decisions but it's time for things to change as we've had way to many staff resignations.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I agree wholeheartedly with this post.

People in the community, like duckluv321 for example are extremely helpful, mature and are amazing in the community.

People like her, probably have been helping out more people than most of the mods do, hell. Most mods just join a lobby, say don't spam, don't swear, play a game, die and leave. Is this moderating? No! There are heaps of young people, that would make better moderators than MCSG has now. MCSG, you say you only accept top-notch apps with the highest standard, but now you're accepting people on the forums with 1 post, being their application? >.>

The staff are resigning, leaving inactive useless staff in their place. MCSG, you need to think on how you're going to go about this, take Tironas for example. He was 13, he made an amazing application how well did he do to the community? For example, 100 13 year olds apply, only 10 of them are accepted because they were mature and made well thought out applications, bam. You have 13 Tironases. This can benefit the community alot, and hell. Maybe when you're done recruiting mods and MCSG has a nice staff again you can put it back to 15, MCSG. You're in a time of crisis, you need all the help you can get.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I agree wholeheartedly with this post.

People in the community, like duckluv321 for example are extremely helpful, mature and are amazing in the community.

People like her, probably have been helping out more people than most of the mods do, hell. Most mods just join a lobby, say don't spam, don't swear, play a game, die and leave. Is this moderating? No! There are heaps of young people, that would make better moderators than MCSG has now. MCSG, you say you only accept top-notch apps with the highest standard, but now you're accepting people on the forums with 1 post, being their application? >.>

The staff are resigning, leaving inactive useless staff in their place. MCSG, you need to think on how you're going to go about this, take Tironas for example. He was 13, he made an amazing application how well did he do to the community? For example, 100 13 year olds apply, only 10 of them are accepted because they were mature and made well thought out applications, bam. You have 13 Tironases. This can benefit the community alot, and hell. Maybe when you're done recruiting mods and MCSG has a nice staff again you can put it back to 15, MCSG. You're in a time of crisis, you need all the help you can get.
This.
This is spot-on.
*claps*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci